The Geelong Disc Golf Club is proud to announce our event dates for the coming 2012 calendar.
Much like in 2011, we will continue the trend, holding most of our events on the first Sunday of every month in 2012.
Please keep an eye on the club Website and Facebook page for up-to-date news as each of these events draw closer. Dates and locations for events from October onwards are yet to be to be confirmed.
The 2012 ChainLinks Series is a monthly points competition calculated via a handicapped scoring system.
To gain a Victorian Disc Golf handicap, you must attend and complete a full 18 holes at any league day in Geelong or Melbourne.
2012 Disc Golf Calendar
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 5th February
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 4th March
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 1st April
- 2012 VICTORIAN DISC GOLF OPEN – Melbourne – 27th-29th April
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 6th May
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 3rd June
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 1st July
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 5th August
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 2nd September
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 7th October
- GDGC ChainLinks League – Sunday 28th October (TBC)
- 2012 Australian Disc Golf Championships – VIC – 2nd – 4th November (TBC)
- GDGC ChainLinks League – 3rd Annual Rudolph Riot – Sunday 2nd December (TBC)
The 2012 ChainLinks Series
The GDGC “ChainLinks Series” is back again for 2012, kicking of on Sunday 5th February at Barwon Valley Park in Geelong.
This years competition season will again run from February to December, with points gained from each handicapped scoring round, counting towards the years final standings.
18 holes of play each month, with prizes for monthly winners including our infamous “Disc Golf King of the Month” award.
|WHERE||Barwon Valley Park, Belmont, VIC 3216
TEMPORARY 9 HOLE COURSE
View the course location on Google Maps
OR see Melways Ref 451 G8
|TIME||Registration Opens 10:30am
Tee Off at 11:00am
Open Course from 2:00pm
|COST||Club Members $2
Non Members $5